Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Turd in the Punchbowl


I have to admit, I am really starting to agree with one of my readers. Everytime I read a message from Ides, I think of her as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. She is nothing but a ventriloquist dummy spouting off the crap that her husband whispers in her ear. So much so that I am almost feeling sorry for her husband!!!! I said ALMOST.....

I think Ides could make puppies cry, kittens turn ugly and have bunnies boiling their own pots of water with her incessant whining and complaining.

No more!

Ides - if you want to know anything either call me or email me (from your own email address - and I will know if it is from you.) Quit commenting here. Grow a spine. I am going to ignore you otherwise. You haven't got a clue what really happened and your source of information is a fountain of bullshit that you are liberally drinking from.

My next post will be "The Divorce List". I promise that I will return to my snarky ways and provide valuable information on rotten men and their cheating ways . :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good, good. I forget if you're already screening comments, but if not, it would be a good idea to start. With no irritation meant for you, I am heartily sick and tired of every post for a while being about that woman's garbage. I understand why you've felt her turds in the punchbowl are worth sharing but the bowl is getting crowded, her nature is more than amply demonstrated at this point, and since she's not going to stop trying to dump them in it's time to make sure they stop ruining the taste.

    Ignoring her entirely, period, might be a good idea. Has she ever made a genuine attempt to have an actual conversation and truly listen to and consider what you have to say, or has it been lies, deception, whining, excuses, and every other form of immature high school garbage? That's what I thought. Ignore her. You have a finite amount of time and energy, so stop wasting both on Bertha. I'm sure you can think of at least twenty much more enjoyable ways to waste your time and energy. ;)

    ReplyDelete