Monday, August 31, 2009

Ummmmm - You're kidding, right?

Ok - I saw the message from Ides of March that she posted on Saturday:
.
Since you brought it up - what is the "irony" of The View From 32? I just wonder...........
.
Gave it some thought. And marveled once again at the audacity of her request (safely made on her computer so she wouldn't have to interface with me) and her total lack of a backbone.
.
.
Summary background:
.
Spineless behavior #1
Ides texts me that I have an 'interesting blog' and requests more information from me. I generously agree to meet her if she so chooses. Obviously she lied to me about it being 'interesting'. She decides she (and her husband - his name is clearly on the paperwork) would prefer to sue me instead.

Spineless behavior #2
Posts comments to my blog - not very nice ones. Lies repeatedly on the blog. Documented for all my followers to read.
.
One of Ides' comments: Mack- no to your question. She couldn't even look me in the eye, let alone tell me she is smearing my life on the INTERNET. Slunk away from me like a dog.Want to look me in the eye and tell me your side of things? Share your "library". Just name the place.
.
What a bunch of horseshit! Having offered to meet with her/talk on the phone etc - guess who proved that they were the true 'slinking' dog? See June 10 for details of that situation (something wonky happened with that comment - it disappeared and showed up in a strange place)
.
Spineless behavior #3
Used her RECENTLY DECEASED (I believe June 8?) mother's email account (jlf1946@domainxyz) to elicit information. Any idea how creepy it is to get email from a dead person? What an ugly, spineless tactic. Lying that she is a loyal reader just interested in what I meant. I offer once again to speak with her (privately on the phone or whatever) and she obviously is too afraid. Tell me who has the problem. That is so wrong for so many reasons.
.
Spineless behavior #4
Posts to blog as if her behavior is totally normal and as if it weren't her email using her dead mother's account!!! Since you brought it up??? I bring up lots of stuff. So what?
.
.
Ides of March and her husband are a PERFECTLY matched couple. Nasty, lying, sneaky AH's. Both use underhanded tactics to try to get something from me.
.
Apparently Ides is unable to figure out that type of behavior is exactly the reason I have this blog!!
.
Ides -
Go ask your husband what the irony is of the email address - I am sure that he will tell you the truth - DWS. And - yeah - ask him the story behind DWS as well while you're at it. I have no doubt that he is just a fountain of truthful information!! hahahahahahaha

I know that you don't believe anything I post anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh...

    ::Smack-smack::

    I do believe someone just got herself bloggy-bitch-slapped!

    Go get a life Ides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ides, give it up already. Using your dead mother's email account? That is beyond disgusting and that's what someone who has so little class they make inbred white trash look good does. Crass, crude, unfeeling, totally lacking any manners and decency...the list of adjectives to describe your actions is a long one. Your actions are contemptable and revolting.

    They're also something someone mentally stalled at about sophomore or junior year of high school would pull. Your mistake was thinking you could go up against someone who doesn't suffer from the same problem. The former object of your husband's adulterous affections is on to you, she knows it's you, and she will always know when it's you because you are as subtle as a neon sign on the Vegas strip. It's glaringly obvious to her and it's glaringly obvious to her regular readers, even when we're Really, Really Tired because it's *glances at clock* 4:11 in the morning. All you're doing is making yourself look like more of a petty, stupid bitch and making the woman smart enough to tell Lurch to shove off look even better.

    *****

    If the above is too long for you, here's a summary: Bertha, give it up. Everyone knows it's you, that's as obvious as a flashing neon sign. You make inbred white trash look classy, Bertha. Even they think it's bad taste to be exploiting your dead mother. Shut up and go away. Your husband is the only one who wants to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - enough. I have no idea about the stupid e-mail. WTF? I requested that e-mail account be closed by the domain and last time I checked it was. I ask my questions on this blog (and the other that is still up) and always have. Think what you want and believe the woman who has the class to engage in an affair with a married man. That makes her look really good doesn't it?
    She will talk, kiss, meet with, text and F*&k a married man but will not answer a simple question??? See her Yo Jackie! post - "I always answer". Hmmm.

    I am sooooooooo glad to see that everyone jumps to the conclusion that this was me that "e-mailed" when all along I read and post here.

    As long as this blog is here there will be posts. Or maybe I will start my own blog. Don't know yet. I am sick of someone who was an active and willing participant acting like a victim and putting this crap on the internet. Sick that she can't get over it and move on. Wonder how long that will take? Still uses an e-mail addy associated with Lurch, her ID with Lurch, this blog about Lurch. Geez - GET A LIFE and MOVE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So someone else got in there and used your dead mother's email address. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. And I live on a piece of great oceanfront property in Arizona. From my second-floor balcony I have the best view of the Mexican Ocean.

    There's a difference between being chased by a married guy who refuses to take 'no' for an answer and having an affair with said scum, so unless you want to be guilty of telling lies online I suggest you a) pony up the proof you're telling the truth, b) get it right and stop saying an affair happened, or c) shut up entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoppytoad79 - you took the words right out of my mouth!!! And you are right about accusing me of having an affair with her husband - that accusation better stop as I NEVER had an affair with that dirtbag.

    ReplyDelete