Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yo Jackie!!! Another detour...

The View From 32


We are back to the strange again. I got an email from someone named "Jacquotte." The email address was jlf1946@domainxyz.com.

I am 99% sure it was from our friend Bertha.
.
This is the complete email - no greeting or signoff:

I have been following your blog for awhile now and was waiting for the irony of the e-mail address you listed.

May I ask? Is it something to do with this guy? LOL.
.
I have a co-worker who reminds me of this guy. He hangs around too long, gives empty compliments. I think of your blog whenever he passes by. What a loser!
.

OK - as I know that Bertha's mom's name is Jacquotte Letty Frewin, I find it rather strange that I would get an email from someone who just so happens to have the same exact first name and initials. What are the odds? Most people who are curious would just post a comment/question on the blog. I always respond. If they had been following for awhile, they would know that. Hmmmmm.
.

So I sent an email back asking if jlf stands for Jacquotte Letty Frewin. As expected, no response.
.
So, on the off chance that you are NOT Bertha, I'm apologize. Please just post to the blog so everyone can read the response.

If you are Bertha, QUIT THIS SHIT. GET A BACKBONE AND GIVE ME A FUCKING PHONE CALL AND TALK TO ME INSTEAD!!!!!! I do not bite. I hate sneaky shit. Lurch must have told Bertha that I was stupid so she thought I would fall for this. Lurch told me (long before his pursuit) that Bertha was smart (he frequently bragged about what he had - it always turned out to be mediocre). It appears Lurch lied to both of us.
.
What do you guys think? Am I paranoid?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's better to be safe than sorry. If it is her, I hope she does grow a backbone and stops acting like she's in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you brought it up - what is the "irony" of The View From 32? I just wonder...........

    ReplyDelete