Friday, February 20, 2009

#4 Clue - EVERYONE hates Bertha Part 2




Wow - after he informs me that his parents don't like his wife, he then tells me that his daughters also don't like Bertha.
.
So why does this jerk feel the need to tell me that all three generations of his family hate his third/fourth choice of wife? Am I supposed to hate her too? I pity her, but then again, she did pursue him 'intently' and should have known what she was getting into. Sounds like he is playing the victim card again too.
.
What he really means: OK - I'll take a stab at it: If I convince you that I and everyone else in my family hates Bertha, you will be more likely to believe the next part of the email. (Fat chance on that!!! LOL)
.
If he really meant it he would have said: Nothing. Once again, how his daughters feel about Bertha is none of my business. And, quite frankly, if Lurch's wives wouldn't come in and out like revolving doors the daughters might have a chance to get to like them. Lurch told me that he just left his daughters behind (tossed away like yesterdays trash) for one of his wives when the girls were VERY young - just walked out and left them behind to get his next piece of ass.
.
I talked with him after he emailed this and he referred to one of his daughters (the one who is 6'+ tall) as 'the one who looks retarded'. Nice.

1 comment: