Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm a victim - Part 3


"We do nothing together. She never wants sex now that
she has me. And, to tell you the truth, I don't want to have
anything to do with her anymore. Especially sex. I work
late at night because I can't stand the thought of
coming home to her. I get angry just seeing her car at home. "
Oh puleeeeeez. What was really insulting was that he actually thought I would buy this crap!
.
"I'm still trying to process all this. I mean, I've never really thought about all this in this way, putting pieces together to form a bigger picture. Right now I feel pretty stupid. And used. And very angry. " I bet he never put the pieces together this way - Lurch was just trying to figure out what lies to tell me to get me to believe him. As my daddy always used to say - 'Trust but verify'. And I sure could easily verify that Lurch could not be trusted. Absolutely fascinating. My curosity was certainly piqued as to what BS he would pull next in his relentless pursuit. He certainly was following the textbook on what to look for in a man who cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment